Strung by hand with Tiger’s Eye and love. This gemstone is highly regarded as a stone of good luck. Throughout history, Tiger’s eye was also said to be a protective stone and was worn by Roman soldiers as an amulet. Said to be the stone that heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity, by wearing this piece be reminded of your abilities and talents.
Sometimes it’s easy to focus on what we need to fix and we find ourselves in a space where we feel drained, tired and lacking a bit of passion for what you do. Wear your Tiger's eye wrap bracelet as a reminder of to do what you love and love what you do.
- Handmade in New Zealand with A grade quality Tiger’s Eye beads
- Tiger’s Eye can be found in The United States, Mexico, India, Australia and South Africa.
- Can be worn as a short necklace.
- Each of our Amuleto bracelets comes with a gemstone description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Our wrap bracelets are 17.5 cm long, this size fits most. However, If you would like your bracelet any larger or smaller, let us know your preferred length in the comments section at check out.