Strung by hand with Tiger’s Eye and love. This gemstone is highly regarded as a stone of good luck. Throughout history tiger’s eye was also said to be a protective stone and was worn by Roman soldiers as an amulet. Said to be the stone that heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity, by wearing this piece be reminded of your abilities and talents. Sometimes it’s easy to focus on what we need to fix and we find ourselves in a space where we feel drained, tired and lacking a bit of passion for what you do. When you wear this piece be reminded that when you feel like that it’s okay, remember why you started and why you were so passionate to begin with. This piece a reminder to do what you love and love what you do.
- Handmade in New Zealand with A grade Natural Tiger’s Eye beads
- Tiger’s Eye can be found in The United States, Mexico, India, Australia and South Africa.
- Each of our Amuleto bracelets comes with a gemstone description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Measurements: Our Standard size bracelet is 17.5cm. However, If you would like your bracelet any larger or smaller, simply let us know your preferred length in the comments section before you check out.
- PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - How special is that?. However, if you are still unsure about the shade, size and texture of a specific item, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily clarify any doubts you may have.
- DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, at VANIA we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.