Rose Quartz is believed to be the teacher of the true essence of love. Rumor has it that Ancient Egyptians used to ground rose quartz to a fine powder to make facial masks, illustrating the importance of self-care and that the pouring of love begins within. By wearing this bracelet be reminded that the greatest love you can offer yourself first is unconditional self-love. Remember to check in with yourself and if you are being committed to your intention of self-love, however that manifests for you.
- Handmade in New Zealand with A grade Rose Quartz beads.
- Rose Quartz mines are found in South Africa, United States, Brazil, Japan, India and Madagascar.
- Each of our Amuleto bracelets comes with a Gemstone description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Can be worn as a short necklace.
- Measurements: Our Standard size bracelet is 17.5cm. However, If you would like your bracelet any larger or smaller, simply let us know your preferred length in the comments section before you check out.
- PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - How special is that?. However, if you are still unsure about the shade, size and texture of a specific item, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will happily clarify any doubts you may have.
- DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, at VANIA we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.