Strung with deep blue gold flecked Lapis Lazuli, this gemstone is known as the stone of truth that harmonizes mind, body, and spirit. For Native Americans, the lapis lazuli stone is the symbol for the starry night and is revered for its exquisite blue color. Said to bring enormous serenity, by wearing this lapis lazuli bracelet be reminded of the importance of staying true to you. A lot of peace can be found in accepting and walking in your truth and embracing all that you are. Don’t deny yourself, you are a star!
- Handmade in New Zealand with A grade Natural Lapis Lazuli beads.
- Lapis Lazuli mines are found in Russia, Afghanistan, Chile, Italy, United States, Egypt, and the Middle East.
- Each of our Amuleto bracelets comes with a gemstone description card, beautifully wrapped with tissue paper in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Our Standard size bracelet is 17.5cm. However, If you would like your bracelet any larger or smaller, let us know your preferred length in the comments section before you check out.
- PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - How special is that?. However, if you are still unsure about the shade, size and texture of a specific item, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily clarify any doubts you may have.
- DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, at VANIA we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.